The Office of the Textile Commissioner was established in 1943 during the Second World War period for arranging the supply of cloth to the defence forces as well as civilian population. After the end of World War II, the Textile Commissioner was given the regulatory function of administering the prices, distribution and control of certain varieties of cloth meant for civilian consumption in the post-war conditions of scarcity.
Address: Office of the Textiles Commissioner
New CGO Building
48-New Marine Lines
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org